Weidmüller, a well-known developer and manufacturer of equipment and solutions for alternative energy, will take part in the ARWE 2019 Forum on Renewable Energy that will take place on May 22-24, 2019, in Ulyanovsk.
Specialists of the company will give a report on “Monitoring the State of Blades at Wind Power Plants. Detecting Ice and Damages; Increasing Electric Power Output” and present a corresponding solution – BladeControl® – at the trade fair held in the framework of the Forum. Besides, the following products will be demonstrated at the stand of the company:
- ready-made boxes for various wind power plant control systems;
- tower power supply and lighting systems.
The company will present solar energy solutions for efficient use and control of performance of photovoltaic power plants, including:
- ready-made DC marshalling panels (summation boxes) produced in accordance with customer requirements, and components for DC marshalling panels;
- a monitoring system for Transclinic solar panels that allows regulating two chains of photovoltaic modules through one channel;
- connectors for a solar cable and specialized instruments.
We invite you to visit the Weidmüller stand No. A6 located in the central area of the exhibition.
Weidmüller – Your Partner in Field of Industrial Connections.
As major experts we supply our clients and partners all across the world with products, solutions and services for industrial power systems; communication, conversion and procession of signals and data. We understand specificities of markets where they operate, and today already we are aware of technological trends of tomorrow. That’s why we constantly develop innovative, reliable and practical solutions for our clients to develop their businesses successfully. Together we establish standards of industrial connections.
Weidmüller Group is an international holding that includes plants, trading companies and representative offices in 80 countries of the world. In 2018 volume of sales of Weidmüller amounted to 823 million EUR; 4,900 employees work in the company.